Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am an introspected person, i care first and foremost about myself. In every case my involvement with the outside world consists others involving themselves in my life as opposed to the alternative.
Yet in reading many of the blogs of my few friends and of people in general, i have realized one crucial thing, we are unaware of our own attempts to meet the social norm. Often the most happy people i knew were those that struggled the most, one of my neighbors recently went to the hospital for depression, funny she seemed like the happiest person i knew, several of the people i know through debate, are struggling with unknown demons. Whether this tendency to want to make others like us is good or bad is irrelevant, the fact that it occurs is what is interesting.  But most importantly most time we are unaware of what is going on. Thus in reading the blogs of those i know, i have discovered not who they want to be, but who they are, that begs the question how do we wish to be known for whoare desire to be or for how we are.
Therefore, in an attempt to find, what i hope are nonexistent appeasement tendencies, i have started this, for all of the two months i have left.  

2 comments:

  1. "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." -Ernest Hemingway.

    Love you Cam, welcome to the blogging world:)

    ReplyDelete